Get $10 right now only if you solve this technique issue how to track listeners from online url radio live streaming

Hello Kodular I will give out $10 to anyone who will help me solve this issue.

Professionally I am a teacher & not an IT neither software developer but last year I was fired from my job, but I thank Kodular.io helped me to become a self-employed and I have become an Android Apps developer, update I do create very professional Online Radio Apps with this platform and I have many clients whom I have designed several Online Android Apps for them, sure Kodular has made me work at home and I currently feed my family only for designing Apps using this Platform, because people are paying me and also Google Admobs is paying me too.

Right now, some of my clients want me to create their Online Android Radio Apps but they want to track listeners engagement and showing the engaged people who are online with those who have signed out soon from listening to the Radio either from Android App, URL link embedded in the Website or placed on any Browser. They want me to grab all the listeners to show on the App but I don’t know which component will I use neither I don’t know if this is possible so I need your help as soon as possible and I will give $10 to anyone who will help me to do that.

Sorry, I can’t provide any blocks because I don’t have any idea of which component track listeners from Online Url Radio. For Example you can see this Shoutcast how it tracks the listeners here
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

This is the Tracking URL Radio Link :point_right::point_right: http://eu6.fastcast4u.com:5306/

But this is the direct URL Link that I want to track within my App
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
http://eu6.fastcast4u.com:5306/stream

Kindly may you help me on how to do this! If there is any extension am I supposed to use please let me know and I will also give my promised $10 to you.

1 Like

You can make a database firebase and merge it with an application
I do not have to pay for everything, just look for how my database works

1 Like

Please can you be clear and help me.
See at first I have said that professionally I was not a programer but I thank Kodular made me up.
And you say that you don’t have to pay for everything sure that sounds nice but if I fail to get something for free I have then to pay for it if is sold.

Please did you say that I have to check and look to your database? Please where is it?

1 Like

Hello alrmailay where is your Database?

if i am not wrong you want to track users who are currently listening to radio and users who have stoped the radio or has exited from the radio.

if i understood correctly then it is possible but i can do nothing without your aia. as we have to see your block configuration and change them to track url.

3 Likes

This blocks help your

1 Like

I mean, you will create a database on firebase
And create tag as listeners
And another in the name of the listeners Zein left
And create a tag for all users

1 Like

He did not say that there was a bug in the radio operation he just said he wanted to improve its application with some advantages

1 Like

Ok it is very simple here are two Online Radio AIA Apps I have made and they are on Play Store but you can download the AIA Projects Here.Test.aia (2.9 KB)

1 Like

I am kindly begging of you.[quote=“alrmailay, post:7, topic:28331, full:true”]
I mean, you will create a database on firebase
And create tag as listeners
And another in the name of the listeners Zein left
And create a tag for all users
[/quote]

Sorry, can you help me how to do this with some images and blocks too?

1 Like

Do you want to get listeners
Or you want to show people if you need to create a login
That far from the computer now in the evening, I will send you pictures of blocks

I want to show the numbers of listeners who are online listening into a Radio like how this Shoutcast url showing
See this
This

1 Like

well i did the required changes in your aia i am just testing whether it works or not so wait a little bit

1 Like

You can start an attempt to create a new projectFirebase
You can also follow this explanation

2 Likes

but you will need a firebase web api. so register in firebase and get web api and databse url.
see the video above on how to get firebase web api and url )

1 Like

So sorry you didn’t understand my query.!!:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you using a web viewer or are you using a player extension?

1 Like

Ok if I do that how will I track the number of listeners and show them within my App?
Sorry I think I need your advanced knowledge of help.!

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Will I then get something like This?
This

1 Like

I am using both web viewer and a player component to call the URL
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It is that way, so I want to use both Webview in a deferent App and Player component in a deferent App

1 Like

is this correct ?

i hope this is what you want.

1 Like