Get $10 right now only if you solve this technique issue how to track listeners from online url radio live streaming

You can make a database firebase and merge it with an application
I do not have to pay for everything, just look for how my database works

1 Like

Please can you be clear and help me.
See at first I have said that professionally I was not a programer but I thank Kodular made me up.
And you say that you don’t have to pay for everything sure that sounds nice but if I fail to get something for free I have then to pay for it if is sold.

Please did you say that I have to check and look to your database? Please where is it?

1 Like

Hello alrmailay where is your Database?

if i am not wrong you want to track users who are currently listening to radio and users who have stoped the radio or has exited from the radio.

if i understood correctly then it is possible but i can do nothing without your aia. as we have to see your block configuration and change them to track url.

3 Likes

This blocks help your

1 Like

I mean, you will create a database on firebase
And create tag as listeners
And another in the name of the listeners Zein left
And create a tag for all users

1 Like

He did not say that there was a bug in the radio operation he just said he wanted to improve its application with some advantages

1 Like

Ok it is very simple here are two Online Radio AIA Apps I have made and they are on Play Store but you can download the AIA Projects Here.Test.aia (2.9 KB)

1 Like

I am kindly begging of you.[quote=“alrmailay, post:7, topic:28331, full:true”]
I mean, you will create a database on firebase
And create tag as listeners
And another in the name of the listeners Zein left
And create a tag for all users
[/quote]

Sorry, can you help me how to do this with some images and blocks too?

1 Like

Do you want to get listeners
Or you want to show people if you need to create a login
That far from the computer now in the evening, I will send you pictures of blocks

I want to show the numbers of listeners who are online listening into a Radio like how this Shoutcast url showing
See this
This

1 Like

well i did the required changes in your aia i am just testing whether it works or not so wait a little bit

1 Like

You can start an attempt to create a new projectFirebase
You can also follow this explanation

2 Likes

but you will need a firebase web api. so register in firebase and get web api and databse url.
see the video above on how to get firebase web api and url )

1 Like

So sorry you didn’t understand my query.!!:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you using a web viewer or are you using a player extension?

1 Like

Ok if I do that how will I track the number of listeners and show them within my App?
Sorry I think I need your advanced knowledge of help.!

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Will I then get something like This?
This

1 Like

I am using both web viewer and a player component to call the URL
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It is that way, so I want to use both Webview in a deferent App and Player component in a deferent App

1 Like

is this correct ?

i hope this is what you want.

1 Like

Yes exactly that is what I want it to show but how can you show those exited and those who are online.[quote=“manishthetechguy, post:20, topic:28331, full:true”]

is this correct ?

i hope this is what you want.
[/quote]

1 Like