Get all rows from MySQL to tableview

Good morning every one, I have question plseae if you’r dont mind,
The question is; can I get all rows or all columns from SQL myphp admin and show the
Columns or rows in tableview, I try that but it unshow this my compnonat’s

And I use this extension for tableview ( TableView Extension Versions 3 and 4 by @Ken - Extensions - MIT App Inventor Community)

And this extension too

Thanks for every one.
Hasan Al-Saffar.

Use the GetAllRows method
And as the method works asynchronously, you will receive the result in the GotAllRows event, see also the documentation https://app.deephost.in/mysql-database-extension/

Taifun

1 Like

Thanks mr.taifun for answering,
Yes I have been already do taht before but nothing showing and here is the blocks

Could you please tell me the reason.
Thank you.

I’m not familiar with the TableView extension, but most probably a TableView.BuildTable method is missing after setting the data string in the GotAllColumns event

Taifun

Oh no please mr.taifun think with it please I need your help, I try it but no respone

Prepare an example as simple as possible… get the data and display it in the table … and if you got stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks

Taifun

Thank you for answering.
I do already it, this is the block which it I work on it, you mean I chane the language all of them to English?

Without an updated screenshot of your relevant blocks noone knows what you are doing

Taifun

Thank you Mr.taifun.
What you mean with updateed screenshoots? I dont understand what you mean?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Ser also How to ask a question?

Taifun

Thank you so much mr.taifun. I will do that and send iamge again. Thank you