Get the video timestamp

I’m testing it, pls wait for a moment

try this.. this worked for me…
main logic is to convert millisecond into hh:mm:ss

I tried, but it stayed at zero after 1 minute

which method you tried? because @Zia_Choudhary also provide a method

Ok this time try a method provided by @nikzdreamer2001

I will send u blocks to remove the problem u r facing with my method
But This time i m a little bit bzy

if you provide this one then hh format will hide if it is 0.. same for minute also

@nikzdreamer2001 Yeah its accurate solution

Thank you very much @Zia_Choudhary for appreciating my logic.. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hi @WatermelonIce
do not use clock.timer enable to false and then true… it will work fine without disabling it

U r welcom @nikzdreamer2001
Keep up providing owsm solutions

Hi I’m so sorry for the late reply cuz I just have my dinner.

But I want the label to change whenever the current time changed.

will this method keep label to stay in a specific number?

enable timer by designer and don’t disable it anywhere.. i have checked it will work..

it will automatically increase just set clock interval to 1000 and enabled and remember one thing you have to disable timer when video is paused and reenable it when resumed..

so if i want to include milliseconds in the label, do I need to set time interval to 1?

blocks (2)

use this to get millisecond

this will show millisecond also

But why do you need to use remainder? I am a bit confused

I have used remainder so that the HH part get removed..

Suppose video positions is provided in minutes..

So let video positions is at 98min ..

Therefore if we want to get hour we will get quotient of 98÷60.. = 1hr

And you can see that if we take remainder of 98÷60 then you will get 38min .. as if we use remainder method then hour part will be deducted…

Same logic I have used to convert milliseconds to HH:mm:ss:ms

Hi. I have tested your blocks with a new project, but i seems there is sth wrong (i didn’t make any changes)

  1. It should not be counting down
  2. The milliseconds is not shown normally

I appreciate all your help, :slight_smile:

What is wrong there?

Here is the problem.
The point is I want to know the current time position of the video using the hh:mm:ss:SSS format