Getting column from airtable, but coming with ()/

I am getting Get column from airtable, and the data is showing correctly but comes with ()/ how can I fix it.

blocks (1)

It looks like your start value is a list

Are you already familiar with working with lists?

Also learn to use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing and Debugging

Taifun

1 Like

The first time I did a got cell it worked. But then I used got column due to multiple columns coming, because of which () it is showing, veriable here or which blocks should be fixed? I don’t understand much about kodular blocks, which is why :smile:

IMG_20240220_235228

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

It is working,

thanks you.

Show us the solution as it may help others who have the same problem.

1 Like

my solution

blocks (1)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.