Gimatria Extension

com.appybuilder.zchartsak.Gimatria.aix (7.8 KB)
gimatria.aia (8.5 KB)
I know that this extension is not usefull for most of you.
But i saw that somebody published Nepali Calender Extension so i dare to publish this extension.
I find dealing with language ,which is not fully supported by java, challenging(at least for me
"So I wrote an extension for Hebrew words called “gimatria”
Gimatria is a Jewish form of numerology in which the letters of the Hebrew alphabet are substituted
with corresponding numbers. The first ten letters are given number values that increase consecutively
from 1 to 10. The next eight letters are given number values that increase by a factor of ten from 20
to 90. The final four letters are given number values that increase by a factor of one hundred from
. 100 to 400. In Hebrew
The extension compute the giamtria value of hebrew word
: For example the word shalom(peace) is written
שלום
The gimtria value of shalom is 376
ש=300
ל=30
ו=6
40=ם

10 Likes

Thank you for your contribution!

Please remember to follow the naming conventions

1 Like

I don’t know whether the extension you’ve made can be achieved by using default Kodular’s default blocks or not but Nepali Calendar can’t be achieved.
Mainly, I’ve made NepaliCalendar extension to support conversion of Dates offline , that is not possible within def-blocks.

Morever , Nepali Calendar extension is open-source , you can see the logics and codes I’ve used to make the extension .

Happy Coding…

@UnknownBeast I think he means to say the extension he has made can be helpful to the coders from his regions/ Jewish peoples…

I ask for forgivness, but I did not mean to say that the Nepalu calendar extension is not useful.
On the contrary, I got the courage from this extension to publish mine, even though I knew that it would mainly interest Jews.
And again I apologize if I was misunderstood

I guess you misunderstood.

2 Likes

You are over emphasizing his words and making everyone misunderstood about him.
That’s not fair.

5 Likes