Go url web view, net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

Since now you have mentioned the extension so I would like to see the blocks.
Something with its configuration is definitely wrong.

Here are my blocks with both the integrated webview and the customwebview, the latter closes the application.

Outcome with webview

This is how it works but in companion with the compiled application , what would be the path? and if it works with api> 29

Please show complete blocks of Customwebview.
I am unable to locate SetWebView and FileAccess blocks there.

I have no more blocks. That is why that extension does not work for me. Because I don’t know how to use it.

I’ll post the blocks as soon as possible.
Till then make sure to have a look here:

It doesn’t work either

Try removing 1 slash (/) before android in file path

The File is created and pointed fine to it, but it appears that it is not accessible to the file.

what is the value of nombreDeArchivo?

try to create a small example project as small as possible and add it into your thread, so someone can check

EDIT: btw where is your example project (aia file)?
Taifun

Same issue i am facing, i have copied images from gallery to ASD.
I am using customwebview to display the image.
In the test example i have manually pasted the image in Android/media folder and trying to display in webview
aia is also attached

try23.aia (67.8 KB)
getting Error
ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

Because you haven’t enabled FileAccess property before loading file.
Make sure to ask for Read External Storage permission before enabling the property.

2 Likes

same error

3 Likes

Thanks it is working

1 Like

I put my .aia for your examination, with customweview I managed to make it work but with webview I can’t, I need it to work with webview because my application is made with it and I would have to change many blocks. If there is no solution or I have to wait or work on the changes. THANK YOU
prueba_archivo_visor.aia (101.9 KB)

Why won’t you upload html file to accets and then

Because I think that once the app is compiled, it cannot be written to assets, it is read-only.

Hi I also have the ERR_ACCESS_DENIED problem with Webviewer.

WebViewTest.aia (11.4 KB)

I Attached the aia.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Attached 2 the outputs of the app, the one with “ERR_ACCESS_DENIED” is while running the app in the Companion mode. The one with “Failed resolution” is while running the APK-version.

The only thing that has worked for me has been with this “customwebview” extension that also includes more useful tools for my app.