Google ask Api 31

do you think that is the right thing? I am not premium because kodular does not allow me, but those who paid for it deserve a service that corresponds and that the staff comes out to show their faces, they are all refugees. a shame.

This platform is sustained at the expense of its users and they are being disrespected.
Perhaps my comment annoys, and censorship is the order of the day, so one should limit oneself to commenting on things that the kodular staff likes, but it is a reality

7 Likes

I’m only providing a workaround here for those, who can’t wait, nothing else… and this wokaround is relevant only for new apps…

Btw. App Inventor itself still targets API 30 and most probably our busy Kodular team is waiting for App Inventor else they have to do the work themselves…

Taifun

5 Likes

isnt there any solution about this problem? We need an anwer as an premium user. @Vishwas @Diego

1 Like

Wait for next updates, anything not else

you have 2 options: use the workaround or wait for the new version
Taifun

3 Likes

Why do not published on google playstore… google ruls minimum sdk 31 but kodulas has a 29 sdk.how can i published my app now.

I moved your question to the SDK 31 thread…follow the workaround or wait… just read my previous answers here …
And next time please search before asking

Taifun

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for the support team
You can close the topic here
I hope kodular will update as soon as possible
thanks a lot

Good morning friends​:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: ,…in my “Kodular Premium Account the API is 29 :pensive:”,…Google Play asks me for API 30 "at least":triumph:.

Why don’t I have API 30?..
Is there any solution? :pray:

IMPORTANT
I used the search BUT only found very vague references to “as project settings”

The minimal SDK and the segmentation SDK are different, but when downloading the aab file, it “doesn’t automatically set itself to api 30”

Attentive to your comments

Philip

please tell me how to solve this issue , kindly follow my attached screenshot .

1 Like

It looks like you are talking about the minimum SDK… Google however is talking about the target SDK, which should be 31 for new apps… Kodular still uses SDK 30…

Currently you have 2 options: adjust the manifest or wait, see the answers in this thread

Taifun

Dear Taifun, could you tell me how the manifest is adjusted?.. I have searched for answers but everyone writes so vaguely, nobody is precise to indicate well and clearly HOW THE MANIFEST IS ADJUSTED, because saying do it in 2 words is the same as do not help.

3 Likes

Especially for you here is the link again

Taifun

How much day to Launch Android 12 to update our app in the play console?

3 Likes

2 Likes

any update regarding at least to publish app on play store with api 31 ?

1 Like

When will the SDK31 update be released? The store does not accept current updates

1 Like