Google ask Api 31

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for the support team
You can close the topic here
I hope kodular will update as soon as possible
thanks a lot

Good morning friends​:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: ,…in my “Kodular Premium Account the API is 29 :pensive:”,…Google Play asks me for API 30 "at least":triumph:.

Why don’t I have API 30?..
Is there any solution? :pray:

IMPORTANT
I used the search BUT only found very vague references to “as project settings”

The minimal SDK and the segmentation SDK are different, but when downloading the aab file, it “doesn’t automatically set itself to api 30”

Attentive to your comments

Philip

please tell me how to solve this issue , kindly follow my attached screenshot .

1 Like

It looks like you are talking about the minimum SDK… Google however is talking about the target SDK, which should be 31 for new apps… Kodular still uses SDK 30…

Currently you have 2 options: adjust the manifest or wait, see the answers in this thread

Taifun

Dear Taifun, could you tell me how the manifest is adjusted?.. I have searched for answers but everyone writes so vaguely, nobody is precise to indicate well and clearly HOW THE MANIFEST IS ADJUSTED, because saying do it in 2 words is the same as do not help.

3 Likes

Especially for you here is the link again

Taifun

How much day to Launch Android 12 to update our app in the play console?

3 Likes

2 Likes

any update regarding at least to publish app on play store with api 31 ?

1 Like

When will the SDK31 update be released? The store does not accept current updates

1 Like

It is ridiculous that there are still 30 target api.Hurry up and update the api to 31 or higher.All users are not even able to release it

4 Likes

Wait for MIT Team to add implement it after you will see it on kodular

I can not publish my app because of API issue . when this problem will be solved ?
please help me to publish my app .

we tried a lot to decompile and edit but unable to do that. If anyone can provide any video demonstration then it will be easier to all to publish app

1 Like

probably these more detailed steps can help

Taifun