Google Assistant & Telegram etc. Chatbot! 🙌

Hi Everyone,

As you might have noticed, I’ve not been around a long time. I was busy preparing a surprise for all. I’m not going to tell you what it is for now but you’ll learn very very soon.

For me to finalize what I’ve been working on and make the introduction, I just need to ask a few questions to you.

1. Do you have the Google Assistant on your phone?

• Yes, I have it
  • No, I don’t

0 voters

2. Which Android version are you using right now?

• 4.4 or older
  • 5.0 Lollipop
  • 5.1 Lollipop
  • 6.0 Marshmallow
  • 7.0 Nougat
  • 7.1 Nougat
  • 8.0 Oreo
  • 8.1 Oreo
  • 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
  • Android P
  • Other

0 voters

3. Which language with are you using your phone?

Please reply below with the language for this question.

I will be having testers to improve what I’ve did, so please get in touch with me via my email below. The more people test it before the official release, the more it will be stable and intelligent.

Thank you all for your interest and time. :blush:

2 Likes

English, but I’m from Spain

1 Like

Italian

1 Like

Brazilian Portuguese

2 Likes

Mine is Italian

1 Like

English :uk:

1 Like

English (GB)

1 Like

@Kleyber_Derick Are you sure you don’t have it? I see that Brazilian Portuguese is supported by the Google Assistant.

German (Deutsch)

1 Like

English…

1 Like

English…but i come from Viet Nam.

1 Like

I use italian

1 Like

Mine is in Spanish.

(I have Google Assistant on my phone, and I’ve been waiting for a Spanish version of Google Home for months to have a second Google Assistant :sob:.)

2 Likes

Let me explain you what I was working on.

I was working on a smart bot or chatbot that answers your questions regarding Makeroid. It learns over time using machine learning so the more you ask questions to it, the more it learns to answer.

I’m now open to requests for testing the assistant before making it public. The first number for test is max 20 people.

Anyone interested in testing the assistant should send their e-mail addresses via PM to me. Remember that only 20 people is available for testing. The link testing it will be sent to your e-mail addresses and will be available on your Google Assistant for testing on the email you sent me and can be triggered with:

“Talk to Makeroid Builder” or “Talk to Makeroid App Builder” or “Talk to Makeroid App Builder about their CEO” etc.

I’m waiting for requests on testing the assistant. Please, only request test permission if you’re going to use it. Remember that I’m doing this to improve it. Not to just see and what it works like. You will already gain access to it as production with the official relaunch of Makeroid.

P.S.: This is not for the Google Assistant. This bot also works with Telegram, Web Simulator and will work with Skype, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Viber, Twitter, Line, Alexa, Cortana and more with the production version.

Please also note that you need to open the link I will send you via your e-mail on your mobile devices. It may take a few minutes to become available.

Thanks for helping!

1 Like

Don’t ask for emails publicly, as it can harm users’ privacy
Request them to send via PM

Also, add me to the list

Applied changes to the post.

18 positions left for testing!

Send me your e-mails via PM if you’re interested.

English (I am shook that you were and are working on this?)

1 Like

17 positions left.

Hurry! Everyone is invited to try, test and improve the assistant.

1 Like

Everyone can try on their own phones running the Google Assistant in English by clicking this link on your phones.

https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/0000002a9aba599a

NOT COMPUTER!!