Google Assistant & Telegram etc. Chatbot! 🙌

Makeroid Bot now supports rich content responding with suggestion chips and list & cards.

What do you guys think about it?

• Cool!
  • Didn’t like it

0 voters

2 Likes

I get a blank screen.

wait a sec

Can you try again and send me a screenshot?

It did the same thing to me yesterday, now it shows

As I said, it might take a few hours for it to become activated.

But @Kanishka_Developer yours should be working by now. It’s been a few hours since I added your e-mail address to the list.

The new staff UI.

1 Like

@TurboProgramming

This is what I get.

1 Like

I got that yesterday too, just wait 24-48 hours

2 Likes

Based on your feedback by talking to the assistant, the assistant now has lots of new intents including:

• Price
  • Complete Team
  • Developers
  • Team Quantity
  • Some small talk phrases
  • Reborn
  • support.feedback
  • help.feedback
  • Website
  • What it is
  • Why Makeroid?
  • Better than Thunkable?
  • Blocks
  • Boss
  • AIA
  • ArubaCloud
  • Best App Builder
  • Changelog
  • Component: FirebaseDB
  • Component: TinyDB
  • Designer
  • Documentation
  • How it helps
  • and more

These commands won’t exist if you didn’t talk with the assistant, please keep on with chatting!

Ask anything you want, especially questions you don’t think the chatbot won’t be able to answer.

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Makeroid Assistant has been updated to not immediately exit from the conversation on a situation where it can’t reply to your request.

If you see that the assistant exists from the conversation when you ask a question, please send me a screenshot with the details via PM.

Instead of exiting from the conversation, it’s now replaced with 5 new outputs to answer.

With this small update, I also removed all language supports exluding English and italian. Others will come in the future (if I kept supporting them, they would be complete Google Translate ones that were bad ones. If you want support for your language send me a PM to translate the English phrases so I can add yours.)

1 Like

Also, there is a possibility where we can see the assistant on the builder and the Makeroid website (and any other Makeroid service) as a fab at the bottom so please, help me expand it’s capabilities for an assistant we’re going to use on Makeroid.

You can help me by:

• Talking with the assistant by asking questions, just asking, yes. I collect all questions you ask to the assistant and make it learn so it responds the next time you ask that question.

• Translating the assistant to your language: I’m going to launch a translation center where you will be able to translate all phrases and commands that the assistant supports so you will be able to help with translating into your language too.

Until the translation center I’m talking about becomes live you can help me by talking with the assistant, remember that this is the most important part.

Ask questions about components, properties, stuff from the documentation, fun questions such as what can you do, how are you, who is the best developer etc.

I’m waiting for your questions…

Note: The reason I’m waiting for the translation center is that we’re having continues commands to our English version so we won’t be able to translate all those stuff so I’m waiting a bit for the production version and then we’re going to see the assistant coming to all your languages with your support.

Thank you.

IT WORKED!

3 Likes

Just a little question, why is this useful? I understand it’s cool to make these little projects, but how is this project supposed to help?

The future idea is that users can just ask their questions there as a support assistant, and it will reply with useful information such us community topics or general information

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

@Diego is right, I’m currently trying to implement discourse and gitbook support to pull support topics as cards from there and expand its knowladge. Instead of reading a long text from the documentation or search the whole community for answers, this bot will find the answer you’re looking for and tell you in a sentence. If you’ve tried it and seen that it’s not working well, it’s completely normal as it launched just for a few days and it’s in beta. It gets better with jokes, information and more.

And the best platform to support a bot in 2018 is the Google Assistant and so this bot runs on the Google cloud platform supporting the assistant everybody have on their Android 5.0+ phones.

Google Assistant has a web API that might let us see the assistant on the builder itself, with the ability to answer questions about specific components and properties. We can even see on other Makeroid websites, as it will be able answer everything.

If you want to help, please just talk and ask questions to it, this will make us easily expand the project and make it official.

Hope you understood what I’m saying.

2 Likes

Update!

• You can now access the assistant from Google Home’s, Android TVs, WearOS watches, headphones and more assistant powered devices.
  • 15+ phrase additions.
1 Like

You may want to clarify what you mean, cause right now it makes no sense.

1 Like

Why don’t you try and see what the developers are doing?

Builder + Documentation + Translations + (others that are secret… :wink:)

I saw it and I know it. I don’t even say a thing after seeing their work. Right?

@admins

You should not say something like that, especially if you think the work they’re doing is like “change button text size to 14sp using HTML”…

Nvm, don’t respond. I don’t want this topic to be closed by @Peter because of this is going off-topic :sweat_smile:.

PM me if you want to keep the conversation going.