Google is taking an unusually long time to process an update

Hello dear koders I have updated the app and tried to implement with in app billing component but this is the third week and 5 days my app still show that is in progress waiting for a review.

Kindly I need your advanced help.

Why not contact Google about this. They have to accept or reject your app.

4 Likes

Sure @Peter I wonder why they don’t give any response because if it is not following their respective policy and rules they would have rejected else to update it.

I wish they cloud have rejected it so that I edit the app and remove it from in app billing.

Because the lower limit for the time frame required for the review process is, quoting Google,

7 DAYS

And there is no upper limit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope you have got this message in your console account.

1 Like

It is also happening with me but be patient

1 Like

But not with me!

In last 2 months, i updated my app about 8 times with new features.

& All times it just takes 3 to 5 hours to process the update. After that it goes live!

It happened me first time

It is like I am tired I want to ride of it, and make it totally free how how can i stop this

Sorry @Peter I am tired about this long progress and I would like to make it free how can I stop that in app billings else how would I contact Google?

Stay cool! The previous version is still live on store. So no need to worry! Even if you contact google, they will simply tell you to keep patients.

1 Like

Real? I thought that I made a mistake with in app billing! So I wanted to remove that method then I make it free remove it in App Purchase because it is better I use AdMob than losing my users.

If there is a mistake that violates policy, it will lead your app update to a rejection. But the old version will still be live on play. Wait till Google play review your app. Meanwhile, you can check if the in-app-billing system is working peoperly.

1 Like

I don’t know if kodular team has fixed the problem that I heard that is was not working properly may one of the staff will confirm this.

HI Lily,

Can you let me know if your issue resolved?app updated? i am also facing same issue

When did you submitted the update?

i have submitted update yesterday

This is what I can see on first post.

hi yes i saw thank you just i was asking her app got updated? or still she have issue?

If your update doesn’t violate any policy, be assured that it will be published as soon as possible.