Describe your issue
My app records locations (stored in tinydb) of devices at sea. I use a google map component to show the locations of these devices and give the user the option to retrieve a device by (1) clicking on the marker on the map, (2) clicking on the info window - which requests confirmation and (3) takes the user to another screen to record details of the retrieval (see screen shot below).
It all works perfectly for the first marker. When I click on the info window for a second marker, nothing happens! The strange thing is that when I use the Kodular companion app, the problem does not occur (i.e. I can retrieve one device after another without any problem. The problem only arises when I compile the app and install the APK file on my phone… weird…
has anyone else had a similar issue? i.e. different behaviour on compiled app to companion?
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Add multiple markers to a map, including title, description, etc.
- display info window
- click on info window to navigate to another screen to perform other tasks
- return to original window with map and markers
- click on another marker to display the info window.
- click on the info window (and this is where nothing happens!!!)
The app should behave consistently when an info window associated with a marker is clicked.
Show your Blocks
Android version 8.0.0