Google Maps Marker

Sure, I made a little test App to check out the maps features.
Butt it still doesn’t seem to work.

So I played around with the blocks a bit more.
and this is how you do it:

Json string doesn’t work that way (like list items). It has specific format.

Try:
[{lat:27.77,lng:88.42,color:210,title:Example_Title,snippet:Example_Snippet,draggable:false/true}]

5 Likes

Thank you! works perfectly!

1 Like

how was last result?. can you share apk so we can understand what kind of app is this.

I tried this way. But not working. Will you please show the screenshot of your code?

I am giving here underthe list value i used

{lat:14.436303,lng:79.964876,color:210,title:Roti Coupon 1,snippet:Collet your Coupon Here,draggable:true}

Testmap.aia (3.1 KB)

I made this little Test App it helped me out a bunch.

Note: only set one marked and then delete it again, the names of the marker are overwritten once set another marker.

Currently a little busy at work but if you need more help I will refine the app.

1 Like

Use For Each Loop to load data.

Set a list of lat and lng in variables and then for the variable list items run the above snippet

1 Like

Is it possible to change the icon too?

can you do this?

Just the color

Kodular team. Fix it please

It’s not what you need to fix, and because this icon option has never existed in the Google Maps component kodular, you may want to request this feature for a future update.

That’s what I meant.

hi
i’m trying to figure out how to make a structured request as in documentation
https://locationiq.com/docs#forward-geocoding
my problem is that when i search a location by fillind textboxes with street, city country etc etc i have too many results (it seems)
i want to search a specific place, but i’m not able to make a structured request.
Furthermore, when i get the response i’m not able to extract lat and long

1 Like

hi, friend how’s the project?

1 Like

show your query

do anyone ave solutions for dis?

I am trying to create a marker in the way you mentioned but I am getting the following error :

Runtime Error : Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘com.google.android.gms.maps.model.Marker com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.addMarker(com.google.android.gms.maps.model.MarkerOptions)’ on a null object reference.

Below I have attaced my coding blocks
blocks (1)

Please help me to identify the mistake

Wrong format.

Correct one is:

4 Likes