Google Maps Marker

I am trying to create a marker in the way you mentioned but I am getting the following error :

Runtime Error : Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘com.google.android.gms.maps.model.Marker com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.addMarker(com.google.android.gms.maps.model.MarkerOptions)’ on a null object reference.

Below I have attaced my coding blocks
blocks (1)

Please help me to identify the mistake

Wrong format.

Correct one is:

4 Likes

Just remove quotations " " from text

2 Likes

It worked Thank You :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Help needed. To add one location which is loaded with Location sensor
and a list of tags from Firebase

Below you will find an example with markers added from firebase. Markers where saved in json format

image (6)

3 Likes

When we use the content in a single line it is working, But when we use in his kind of block, it is not working. Help needed.

Show us your blocks cause you most probably you are doing something wrong. I use join text to create marker json with no problem

1 Like

Please find the attached files

I found the Mistake. In the Location name i used a Space. I replace the space with “-” and the problem is solved.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Can you help me? I did the same thing as you did with error 12014 when showing the markers on the map.
imagem

Please debug your blocks with Do it and show me the values in global_json . Most probably in title or snippet you have empty spaces. For example if title is My home you will receive error 12014 but if title is My_Home then no error

I managed to solve the problem, really my title had spaces, but in order to use spaces I just put “” in the title and subtitle in json, leaving it like this image

5 Likes

i tried this method but for me it is not showing marker can some plz help me

Welcome

1 Like

I used firebase db to store and retrive data i can store the marker data but can’t retrive it
it is showing a blank space when i ask for the data in lable

Chance house to house/ and see if it works

I tried it but it is still showing nothing.the lable is still empty.did you get many markers or just one

Is firebase configured correctly ? url, token , bucket ?