Google partnership, new commissions, and upcoming roadmap

What about Facebook ad users?
If I use multiple Facebook banner components will I be charged 9% of each component or 9% in total?

1 Like

You will be charged 9% for using Facebook ads, in addition to other networks you may be using. The commission values do not add up based on the number of components you use.

4 Likes

What about Facebook bidding ???

Thanks for the explanation.
However, I much prefer the previous method of removing fees.
Will there be a way in the future to completely remove all commissions?
(As it has been so far)

Thanks kodular!
For the new update
UI Looks Cool :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

We plan on implementing these features one by one via mediation with Ad Manager

2 Likes

Please give us Facebook ads bidding solution., :pray:

As they do any work for bidding in this update?

What happens if i develops app both from kodular and android studio and use same email admob account in both apps (One from android studio and one from kodular)?

1 Like

Your AdMob account has little to do with our new monetisation system. You will still be able to use it outside of Kodular.

3 Likes

Great
Do I need to use same email for both admob account and kodular creator account?

You have to use the email address that you use for Kodular. It has little to no relationship with your existing AdMob accounts

2 Likes

then can we see our earnings report in Admob? I heard kodular is in charge of Admob payments !

Got it thank you so much both for update and clearing my doubts :smiley:

1 Like

Reports will be shown in my.kodular.io
Our new monetisation programme is completely separate from AdMob

3 Likes

then how does kodular send the payment?

https://docs.kodular.io/support/adm/payouts/

3 Likes

With this new feature of kodular, we can keep coming to know what percentage commission will be taken by kodular

1 Like

Hello,
I have a question,
let’s imagine I have 60$ in my unity ads account, and the minimum withdrawal is 100$, when you do the update and I no longer have unity ads available in the kodular creator, I will never be able to reach the minimum withdrawal, I will have to start earning money again in the google account,
Is this the case?
or will the unity ads still be available?

If Unity ads components are removed in the future, then yes, you will not be able to withdraw your earnings from your Unity dashboard unless you have users still using older versions of your app.

Also note that when we say we might “remove components”, we only mean you cannot drag new instances of that component into your project. Whatever you have already dropped will continue to work

3 Likes