Google play console showing error: Leaked GCP API Keys

Today, I have tried to publish my app on playstore but playstore give me error

Check error in screenshot and help me

1 Like

Search the forum as these issues have been discussed previously.

This warning is a mistery, I don’t know why it happens and never found any answer about it.
Abou the error, the problem is probably with your Firebase keys. you must delete the properties from Designer and set them in the blocks. For that, use the block “obfuscated text”, which makes more hard for hackers to get these sensitive data.
PS: This error or this warning won’t make your app be rejected by playstore. But it is better if you solve any security issue that you have otherwise your firebase project may be hacked.

2 Likes

There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyse and debug.

How you solve this GCP API keys error ? Please help me to solve thus issue. I am finding this problem solutions more than 1 month. Please help me to solve.

I make an app on kodular ( I use firebase in my project also.). After making it i upload it on Google play. But after some day i got error massage from Google about “Leaked GCP API Keys” - Your app contains exposed Google Cloud Platform (GCP) API keys. Please see this Google Help Centre article for details. Please help me to solve this problem.

What about doing a search in the community?

https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=242148&q=%20Leaked%20GCP%20API%20Keys&skip_context=true

Taifun

Please give me solutions…