Google SafetyNet stops firebase authentication by phone on apps published on google play store

Hi koders

I have created an app with kodular which has firebase phone authentication feature. It was fine and working properly(I was getting the OTP to verify) when I exported apk file from kodular and installed on my android phone. But when I published it to the play store and then installed it from play store and tried the app but this time I dint get any OTP and I wasn’t able to login into my app. Hope understood the issue please help me out.

If you are using safety net then you have to export the playstore sha256 key to the firebase then it will start working

1 Like

bhai I did that but it dint take effect still I am unable to get otp in my app. Please help me .

wait for some time…and try disabling enforcing to check everything is working fine or not…

1 Like

ok I will wait till morning

1 Like

Not solved bhai :sneezing_face:

Did you download new google-services.json after the changes and did you add it to your app ?

1 Like

and from where u have copied the sha256 key from playconsole

1 Like

Yes i did updated the new Google json file and published the new update, yet i am facing issue. Please do help .

I copied sha 256 from Play cosole my app SETUP Singing KEYS !

have u tried this

1 Like

Yes when i disable enforcement i am able to pull and push data from real-time db but still the OTP authentication isn’t working.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please stop spamming and don’t tag users like that.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks allloott Boban, it really helped me. The issue was with google play that it erased without consent the signing key from kodular and landed many in this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.