Phone Authentication OTP Problem after uploading it on Google Play

Again… you did not answer my question…

1 Like

becoz I am developing app with Android Studio also where every project have random keystore SHA1 and SHA 256 and Serial Number also but in Kodular they are same in every project.

And why this is considered a bug in Kodular? Try to create a project with a keystore and later try to update this app with another keystore…

3 Likes

It does not authenticate phone using firebase after publishing app on play store.

I don’t think so. But let me tell you: accusing Kodular for maintaining a “bug” as you describes in your latest posts is very serious and you must have good proofs to show. That’s why I’m asking you if you have a proof of this and what you said is not convincing me about this.
So, watch out of your expressions like that. You came to ask for help, but suddenly you decide to accuse Kodular to maintain a bug for a long time… it’s serious and you are being observed by me and by the staff.

6 Likes

Come in my personal message then I will give you proofs.

1 Like

yes Same issue in my case too

2 Likes

Google is signing your app, that’s why you have this issue

/Boban

1 Like

It’s not even necessary. As Boban said, it’s Google who are signing your apps. If you want to complain, so ask Google about it, not Kodular.

5 Likes

Yes, the same issue, the same answer for you too!!!

5 Likes

Please help me to solve this problem. Plz brothers.

You used Kodular keystore

Since I have no knowledge of this component how it works, do you by any chance specify SHA1 Key somewhere, if so see above

/Boban

1 Like

Don’t use usernames to get attention this way. I removed them. Don’t do that again.

2 Likes

Keystores are based on your account, not for your projects. If you need proof; you can import/export an AIA, and you can see they are don’t contain any keystore file. And this is not a bug, this is intended.

And if you still think this is a bug, you can check it from AI2. You will see the same “bug” there.

1 Like

And if we go further back in time we will see this in AI1 as well and if we go even further back in time as it was made by google we will see the same thing

/Boban

2 Likes

Btw, this is what your app is signed with, I only show the last 4 SHA1: 01:C3

/Boban

3 Likes

Hi, if you still have a problem, follow this solution:

Google Play Console > App > Version Management > Application signing > paste the passwords there in firebase.

2 Likes

I have done it I am too busy so I can not post the reply here and your answer is right bro.

1 Like

This one is the solution, i have the same problem weeks ago… its the signing problem. When you create the app in kodular, you already have a fingerprint and also in google console… it need to be match after kodular add this feature, its just need to fix some stuf…,

• First Go to your console, see the App Signing certificate>>> copy it

• Second Go to your firebase account>>>project settings>>>see your projects info and add fingerprint just paste the signing cert from google play console.

then try to test it. My app is live in playstore and sending OTP is working fine.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.