Google Sheets page not found error

Hello, I am very new to codes. My problem may seem very simple and ridiculous to you. I want to record the information I need via Google Sheet and list, delete, add and edit according to my needs. However, I could not get any results from the codes I prepared based on 3-4 examples I found. I constantly encounter errors such as page not found etc. I gave all permissions for the tables. However, I could not get any results. Now I have started to spend 5-6 hours a day on this. I apologize to you my friends for the lack of sentences etc. since I translated via Translate. Thank you in advance for your help.

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

CODE.txt (2.8 KB)

Update_Deneme.aia (9.9 KB)

you need to check your script mannualy…use script link and mannualy pass parameters to get and Post method is working or not

Söylediğinizi yaptım ve ekteki gibi bir hata aldım.

Kod üzerinde bu satırda hata alıyorum sanırım. Birkaç farklı şey denedim fakat sayfa bulunamadı hatası almaya devam ediyorum.

1. Deploy it properly
  2. Recheck your sheet name

set your script like this and send the sheet name along with the code. if you have multiple sheets then it may lead to prob…

I did what you said, when I wanted to use the Read Function as in the pictures, a text of about 400 lines appears as in the pictures. Listview cannot pull any records.
When I use the following link ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HlfIXL2nNanpy8IGVgEjHxHb2EH8GZEAYbBuhIqDyuY/export?format=csv ) as a manual, the Read operation is completed. I can also perform the Create function with a similar link. But I don’t want this because I definitely need to perform the deletion and editing operations.
This situation is a bit “Disheartening” :frowning:
I really want to succeed because this table will be the cornerstone for the projects I really want to do. Copy and paste programming is not for me, I am trying to understand the logic completely.
I stubbornly learned VB, C# Arduino IDE and PCB design on my own without any training. I am sure I will definitely learn this too. But as I said, it is a bit discouraging.
I completely need all the help and procedures you can suggest.

If your response content starts with DOCTYPE, then an error message in html format is returned…
Unfortunately from the screenshot we only can see a small part of it…

Taifun

Yes, as you said, it starts with DOCTYPE, I copied the entire text to send it to you, but it is a long text of about 100,000 characters. That’s why I am sharing two parts with you, at the beginning and at the end.

<!doctype html>c-wiz{contain:style}c-wiz>c-data{display:none}c-wiz.rETSD{contain:none}c-wiz.Ubi8Z{contain:layout style}@-webkit-keyframes quantumWizBoxInkSpread{0%{-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);-o-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2)}to{-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);-o-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2)}}@keyframes quantumWizBoxInkSpread{0%{-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);-o-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2);transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(0.2)}to{-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);-o-transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2);transform:translate(-50%,-50%) scale(2.2)}}@-webkit-keyframes

{y.apply(this,arguments)};v(Z,y);Z.prototype.i=function(){var a=this;this.l=.concat(ea(this.root.querySelectorAll(‘input[type=“checkbox”]:not(input[type=“checkbox”][data-is-select-all])’)));if(this.j=this.root.querySelector(‘input[type=“checkbox”][data-is-select-all]’))Ya(this),this.root.addEventListener(“change”,function(c){c.target&&(c=c.target,c.type===“checkbox”&&(c===a.j?$a(a,c.checked):Ya(a)))})};
var $a=function(a,c){a.l.forEach(function(d){d.checked=c})},Ya=function(a){var c=a.l.filter(function(d){return d.checked}).length;c===0?(a.j.indeterminate=!1,a.j.checked=!1):c>0&&c<a.l.length?(a.j.indeterminate=!0,a.j.checked=!0):c===a.l.length&&(a.j.indeterminate=!1,a.j.checked=!0)};S(“AccountChooser”,O);S(“CaptchaInput”,T);S(“Card”,P);S(“CountrySelect”,Y);S(“EmailInput”,U);S(“Footer”,Q);S(“IdentifierInput”,W);S(“RecaptchaInput”,V);S(“SelectionInput”,Z);for(var ab=,bb=q(.slice.call(document.querySelectorAll(“[data-auto-init]”))),cb=bb.next();!cb.done;cb=bb.next()){var db=cb.value,eb=db.getAttribute(“data-auto-init”);if(!eb)throw Error(“auto-init attribute requires a value.”);var fb=new Reb;ab.push(fb);db.removeAttribute(“data-auto-init”)};}).call(this);

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What you are providing does not help to find out the error message…why don’t you copy the complete response content into a text file and upload that textfile into this thread?

See also here an example of an error message hidden in a response content starting with DOCTYPE

Taifun
PS: please use only English here in this community

After your advice, I did some research and made changes to my codes and blocks as you suggested. I am currently getting an error that starts with <!DOCSTYLE> and ends with “Script completed but returned no results”. Since I use Google Translate, sometimes I don’t realize that I am sharing the text without translating it. Please forgive me for this.

You are using Post and Get at the same time
Use only one of them

Taifun

I removed Do Get. However, I am still getting the same error.

follow one of the tutorials

Taifun