Got text web -> set Text input or label

Pls send me file ! Thank yoou !

I am testing in mobile so i feel difficult and modifing codes… i will give you aia, now check it. I need few more hrs to sit in system… i don’t know the reason for the empty rows… may be problem with php server, because apps side no issue i feel so

BarcodeTest_1.aia (6.0 KB)

empty rows I checked. when entered into the browser it will add 1 line of data. it’s not caused by the app.

I started downloading and practicing here.

1 Like

Hi Still-learning

It was working fine. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Thank you very much and Kodular !

1 Like

Oh that’s nice to hear. But confirm me whether it is writing or not. Once i back to home let me check if it is not working/coming as you expected

Actuall problem is, you set both url after the scan. But, instead of calling both url at once , try to call one after other. Else you do not know which one gets data first(may be lucky to get always first web bit incase if it is obtained few milli sec delayed mean then total work would become difficult to do), there by we can avoid lot of issues. Or else you design or add query method in php script just like SELECT B,C WHERE A=employee code , so this will reduce timing a lot and can finish the job soon

actually , i do not have sound knowledge in php

1 Like

I will try to follow your block writing for the next time.

I will probably need to retrieve some of the fields when scanning the barcode.

It can do import stock. export warehouse. Importantly it will work on my same web database.

This will save me a lot of time.

I thank you for your enthusiastic help. i like you :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.