Greetings; I am getting this error in my application, how can I fix it. Can you help?

MİSTAKE

Show your blocks. It will be easier to help you.

Change Language , to understand blocks :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Probably dataitem is not a list, it is a number. Check it.

You have 3 blocks that can be the culprit. It is one of the “Select list item” blocks with either an index of 5 or it could be the block with the variable “position” as an index. Make sure that the list your are selecting from has at atleast 5 items in it if your index is 5.

Most probably start value is empty. Use Do it on start value t debug your blocks and post a screenshot of result

which block should I change

I had a similar error. I solved it by putting result blocks in hours. during initialization, a request was sent, but the result was deliberately delayed by 3 seconds. as a result, the clock block, and the error disappeared

If I give you the aia file can you take a look?

I don’t know if I can help you. I offered you a solution that helped me. I don’t know if it will help you. this is the error I had
2022-08-05_20-42-38

1 Like

thank you sır

I guess we can’t solve this problem

Post here or pm me your aia

2 Likes

ı sent you now

have you seen my message dora paz?

I guess nobody cares

Read your error…

From post 1, it is very clear that yu are trying to take certain item from argument instead of list…

Make sure the values are in list

What can I do for it can you help me

Show us your database structure, full blocks si that we coukd assist you. Showing only error and excepting to solve issue is useless

Here no one is perfect in mind reader

Pls show us all so we tell you whare is the problem

Uploading: PERUCHEM.aia…

I am using e-table as database.