Group Messenger

How did you go about opening a download folder? Did you use an extension or initiate activities?
Could you show?

Are you asking me ?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been looking for this method for a long time.

yes but dynamic is not completed yet

1 Like

I understand, but I just need the logic. I want to open it inside the download folder …

what you want to open ? chat ?

1 Like

I created a download app, and I wanted to implement the “My Downloads” button so that when it was clicked it would open the default program on the phone or show a pop-up which app would be best to open …

Example:
When button clicked, the directory opens ("/ storage / emulated / 0 / Download / Test")

I know blocks are missing, but I tried to make the example as direct as possible!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing AIA
I will wait for this project to end with 4 eyes :heart_eyes:

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

is it made in kodular?

Which of mine or of @DarkTom_Dj

@Bharat_Android_App_Develo I am also working on a messenger that even has voice and video call supported. Would you share the aia on my email ??

Or @FIKIR_KUMESI can you share the aia with me on my mail as you even know my mail id.

hello do you want the AIA file I made, it’s not finished yet, but if you want, let me send your e-mail via PM
thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

Yes please send it to me
@FIKIR_KUMESI
Very much Thanks from my side.

I do not have a group messenger AIA, you would give me AIA but I will give you my own AIA if you are going to fix it
@UnknownBeast
thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

Hello, I am developing a chat application too, but I want to integrate these features into my application. Can you help me?

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

please talk a little bit about the plugins you use

Do you have the aia file?