Hackathon 2k20 Participants

Which extensions are you using?
App Inventor now uses AndroidX library instead of Android Support library.

1 Like

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

It can be because of one of the following:

• DevYBImageLoader
  • Dialogs
  • Scroll Handler

YourFont and Phase also have some chances.

I will export the aia in Kodular and then compile it. And post apk later.

If I am not wrong then Kodular has also migrated to AndroidX library.

Nope, see this

1 Like

Congratulations @themaayur

1 Like

Thanks @CJcorp :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Maayur
അഭിനന്ദനങ്ങൾ
Congratulations :tada::tada::tada:
:heart: From Kerala

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

All extensions that uses support library (extensions that creates visual things) causes a build error as they didn’t updated their extensions to use AndroidX libraries.

1 Like

I am probbly the last, but my friends will understand why. Here is my Video of my App I submitted:

(slightly lower resolution bc I sadly couldn’t use any cloud sevice for my 20MB video :wink: )

I did not win anything, but it was my first competition, so I understand why… :zipper_mouth_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

yeah you should’ve won. period :slight_smile:

Someone said that participants will get a certificate :thinking:

2 Likes

All license-things with imaes or sounds are alright. only two external sounds used in the App and background music is free for non-commercial use.

ALL Animations(GIF-recommendation animations advice) are made by myself, Mooboo and other images and frames for the animation are made by myself in Inkscape.

Hope you like it! :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah ikr, I won a BIG impact for my CV. :sunglasses: :rofl:

1 Like

Why, @golumaths100?

It seems like AI. It’s good to see such kind of apps are developed on this platform.

Thanks very much, but tbh, it is NOT an AI for me. Just my opinion, bc “AI” is defined in other ways each… so I have 2.5k blocks and one screen, just to show you the impact of the App. :wink: :yum:

I know the kode, and it is just a bunch of reandom answers for each reply from user. AI would be something different.

1 Like

But the replies you inputted are massive
You may want to show to them as well

1 Like