Help horizontal scroll

Hello this is my first app , i have problem, how i can do it?

Welcome @Globalt_SST.
Do you want to lower your horizontal arrangement? Insert a component space above your current horizontal arrangement. Or insert another horizontal arrangement, check its Screen1 vertical alignment (top, center, botton)

[quote=“Rogerio_Rios, post:2, topic:81213”]
Do you want to lower your horizontal arrangement? Insert a component space above your current horizontal arrangement. Or insert another horizontal arrangement, check its Screen1 vertical alignment (top, center, botton)
[/quote]humm no, I want that when I click on the image, then it looks bigger, but showing it on the same screen

When click , Get Index of image or o the path or the URL …

Picture Properties

1 Like

I am not a programmer, I just copied it from a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU3Sq-DHea8

And now I do not know what to do. If you can solve my question, I would appreciate it

My Project aia download File on MEGA

If you are not a programmer and you want someone else to do this for you, then you should hire someone to do it. Otherwise you need to learn the basics first and do it yourself.

What @Rogerio_Rios told you to do is very easy and basic for you to do it yourself.

When one of the cardviews is selected, set the picture of the image component at the bottom to the background image of the selected cardview. That’s it. Go ahead and try that, please.

3 Likes