HELP:: i need youtube thumbnails in my listview with image thumbnails

i need youtube thumbnails in my list view with image thumbnails.
i ll describe who help me on online. and also providing great offer for that. like your AD unit (Admob) in my app for lifetime, and developer name in about section.

About App:
This is a new Multi screen player, no problem where are you in the word, you can play youtube videos with your friends and family with all user have control play pause and change video control check once install app.

Youtube_MultiScreen_Player_1.6.apk (6.6 MB)

you can use googleapis for it

1 Like

How please Describe.

1 Like

Watch this video :-

and Implement your Logic
If this post help you then mark it as Solution !
1 Like

topic category is not ok… Koded apps means you have created a app, if you want to discuss about the problems or if you want to get some suggestions then change it to discuss category.

1 Like

thanks for help

If it helps you then mark it as Solution !

Hello @KP8158,
If you have the video ID of the YouTube video then you can extract the thumbnail for list view. The URL for YouTube thumbnails is :

https://img.youtube.com/vi/<insert-youtube-video-id-here>/default.jpg

Example :

https://img.youtube.com/vi/T0Jqdjbed40/default.jpg

Just put this URL in the image block of list view and boom you have thumbnails showing in list view in your app.
Thanks, mark it as solution if it helped.

please make a block and send if possible, thanks for help.

1 Like

Actually I am not on my PC right now but I have sent you very basic blocks to create list view.
If you want more help contact me personally.

1 Like

you can use this block to get the video thumbnail
thumbnail

1 Like

At first I called data ( youtube video id list) from airtable
Then I used a card view extension
these are my blocks
image%20show%20example
Try doing this…

3 Likes

We here as a community do not cost help. We as a community provide free help willingly if the person try to build a app, if you want to thanks you may like his/her post or mention about him/her but using admob I’d for lifetime was a bit more , don’t forget to mark solution to the Answere which solved your problem

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. Thanks alot

1 Like

Sorry for that bro I’ll do my best and improve

If it solved your problem then mark it as solution :wink::hugs::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Please mark solution to the post which is solution of topic so that people with same problem can get solution easily…

1 Like

great idea

Thanks @KP8158

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.