Help implement authorization via google

Guys, it’s necessary for my forum, which I implemented in the application, using web browsing, to do something like Google authorization, when I click on the login button on the forum, using Google it gives an error, can I fix it somehow?

I’ll assume you’re using a WebViewer. Go into the advanced settings, and then find the field that says “User Agent”. Then copy and paste this into the field:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux armv7l) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Raspbian Chromium/78.0.3904.108 Chrome/78.0.3904.108 Safari/537.36

If it doesn’t work, send another screenshot.

1 Like

It works, many thanks for the help

You can run this html in your default device browser to get back its user agent:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<script>document.write(navigator.userAgent);</script>
</html>
2 Likes

Could you tell us more? How to do it right?

@kendell_r / @TimAi2
In general, the situation is as follows, both of the proposed options are suitable for solving my question, with Google authorization, but there is a new problem, now the site freezes in one position, that is, there is no scrolling, what could it be?

First, make sure you enabled the “Scrollbar” box.
Next, try this text for the User Agent field instead:
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SM-G930V Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.125 Mobile Safari/537.36
Also, why do you need scrolling? Send us a screenshot of the not scrolling page.

scrolling for using the site, that is, the logic is this, the site is working fine, but when we click on authorization and log in, it turns out that the site is working, but freezes in one position, then it’s clickable in the visibility range, but everything else is not

I’ll try, I’ll write, it turned out or not

figured out what the error seems to be fixed, thanks to everyone for their help :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.