Help me, Show data in database

Testing

Hello,

Is anyone willing to help me, I’m working on a project using the Phpmyadmin / SQL database
create an input form, appear by means of search, I have succeeded in making input and data entered the database, but I have difficulty in making the display. in the process I want when in the “NIK textbox”
fill in the number in the database then all the textboxes are filled automatically when I click “Button search”
the logic is almost the same as the vlookup logic in ms.excel.
I really need help from the masters here.

Thank you ,

Regards,

Boy_Gembel

You can use @deephost MySQL extensión

Hello there, @Boy_Gembel
Can this help you : (SQLite component in Storage)
I assume you know what values to put in Query block…
Or, look at this - - YouTube

Thanks! :smile:

This is to offline storage
.sql files

To display your data you need to do a GET request search to your Page. Depends on how you set it up, you should send a query to your php file that connects to your phpmyadmin.

hy @kartiktambi

Thank you for the response and the answer seems to be very interesting to use but I am confused for filling blocks in Sqlite.query, I have searched for similar references but did not find anything helpful, can you explain in more detail about the function you suggest this.

Thank you,

Regards,

Boy_Gembel

Hello @conmed55

here I am confused about determining the block that I must use for the application that I am developing, in terms of data storage / input I have succeeded and stored in a sql database, but I need buttons like update, edit, and appear, just by typing the number already in the database, for example: if I type numbers in the database in textbox1, then I click Button1 then textbox2, textbox3 and so on are filled with the appropriate values in the database.

to send a request to the php file you mean like what?
can you give me instructions?

Thank you,

Regards,

Boy_Gembel

Try to follow this tutorial to get queries from your database. To search for some data from your PHPMyAdmin, a query:

> SELECT * FROM name_table WHERE field_name = xxxx

Should be sufficient.

Hallo @conmed55

I have tried as much as possible, but really need expertise in reading PHP code to develop database-based applications in SQL, thank you for the advice and information provided.
I have found a solution by changing the database system to Airtable SpreadSheet.
Greetings Friendship :smiley: From Indonesia

Thank you,

Regards

Boy_Gembel