Help With notifications

Yes but those are paid

/Boban

But on my screen 2 I already have that when I click back button close screen 2, screen 2 always closes, screen 1 does not close and I do not want it to close

then there is nothing else you can do, use this and screen 1 will will initilize again what the matter? if screen1 closes and then on back press opens again?

If I understand perfectly this, I just didn’t want screen 1 to close, I’m going to try to try another way, you have to look for the logic or way to do it should exist

This happen bcoz your Screen1 is in the background. You have to close it or reload it.
Close Screen1 and then open Screen2,
now press back on Screen2 and close Screen2 and simultaneously open Screen1.
By this Screen1 will reload/open again and notifier will start working again

If I understand, I just don’t want screen 1 to close, I know that screen 1 is in the background and that’s what I want

Why you don’t want to close it?
Answer this so that we can think of any other methos

My screen has many assets, blocks etc, and users who use my app sometimes have 1.5 rams cell phones, and when i do this the rams work more on opening and closing, if I keep screen 1 in the background this does not happen this

:parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot:

We have been over this already, is it really necessary to repeat this

/Boban

1 Like

It’s not something I can do, but I appreciate the explanation I’ll try to do it another way so I don’t have to close screen 1

This extension by @Ken can do whatever you want

/Boban

1 Like

Thank you, but online payment methods where I live there is almost no, I don’t have, but thank you for informing me

But I thought, closing previous screen will actually make app faster, bcoz there is no screen in background so less stress on RAM

Depends on the purpose of your app

/Boban

1 Like

If exactly what he said @Boban