Hi i have a checkbox problem help

For the checkbox, I looked at other issues, I couldn’t find a solution, can you please help, what I want is that when I click on the checkbox, it remains registered. I downloaded the apk to my phone. marking on click. then when you open the app again. the sign leaves. i want it not get up

This is related to your previous topic. Learn how to use a TinyDB.

I looked at a few videos and articles. but, they’re all logged in, so they didn’t do it with a full description. I wonder if you can show a sample code. i really want to learn

1 Like

TinyDB tutorial by Stephen

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

all I want is to show you a registered checkbox, sample code, please click

here is your solution,

blocks - 2020-03-29T184949.267

blocks - 2020-03-29T184952.124

1 Like

Why not use true for yes and false for no, less confusion and fewer blocks to work with

1 Like

i am always providing strange solutions :laughing:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.