Hindi Cartoon [ YouTube Api Scrapper ] without using any api key đź’«

Hindi Cartoon :-

App name :- Hindi Cartoon

Description :-

This application using YouTube API Scraper.

Without any api key
Credit goes to Github.
and credit to me for adding some feature to the code.

DISCLAIMER:

We don’t claim rights on any content in this application. The content provided in this application is available in public domain.
This app provides the organized way to share the videos to the users.
Please email us if you think the videos are unauthorized or violating the rules and copyright.

Home page
Category
Favorite
Settings
Video player

Screenshots :-

Api Document

Extensions

Download Link

Aia

Pm me

1 Like

You cannot monetize copyrighted youtube content. This is not allowed by google.

1 Like

Every YouTube api application it’s already monetize and I filter only show Non copyright content

DISCLAIMER:

We don’t claim rights on any content in this application. The content provided in this application is available in public domain.
This app provides the organized way to share the videos to the users.
Please email us if you think the videos are unauthorized or violating the rules and copyright.

EzyAyan

As per my knowledge, youtube doesn’t provide any way to use copyright-free videos for your own purpose.
Although it has a CC By (Attribution) license for the following points must be considered:-

• Ensure you clearly credit the original creator’s name (preferably with a hyperlink to their channel or website).
  • Mention the license terms (e.g., “Licensed under CC BY”).
  • Make the attribution easily visible and accessible within your app, ideally close to the video itself.
2 Likes

I don’t know but
Thanks you

wow, I am making something similar for students.
I have gone through the guidelines of youtube.
There are 3 major rules:-

1. Never say it’s yours
  2. If a user wants to see the original video, there has to be a little button that opens that video on YouTube
  3. Try to get approval from the channel it’s for the best.

Showing ads is legal if you have other content on the page other than that video or if you have permission from the owner.

It’s a lot in youtube guidelines, Maybe I understood something wrong or forgot something if it is the case correct me.

Thanks for the information, I’ll update the app likewise.

Hi can you tell me you did you make the category page.

Can you please PM me?