How can i add all of this tags and their value from fire base to colintree list view

then what should i put there?

Try [is list empty] block to identify whether the list is empty or not and then if it’s empty, use the [make a list] block or else use the [add items to list] block.

Try this :-

still the same

As I can understand, the error lies within these three variables {global Video_tags, global Point, global View}. When I say that there’s an error within these three, I mean any of them is empty.

Do this to check the variable which is empty

blocks (4)

thats what i dont understand what mistake i am doing

Have you checked which variable is empty? If not try ones and share the result for better help.

May I please know the datatype (number, text or list) of the following variables {global Video_tags, global Point, global View}.

I created it as empty list

I got the problem, Points and Views is not getting any value
so can you please tell me

how to get points value and views value from each tag cause what logic i used is not working can any one please help me.

Pm me your aia

You aren’t giving those variables any value. If you’re comfortable, pm me the aia.

Try this

Test_Project.apk (6.6 MB)

well this good and also i did this using notifier component before but there is a downside to this thats why i requested in the forum…if there are many tags lets say 100s or 1000s then it would be really hard to check every single one, if the points and views are visible in the list along with the tag then it would be easy to check…so if anyone can help with the way i want it to show please help me…