How Can I bypass multiple screens using tinydb

Hey guys, I need help, i’m new to kodular app development and i need you guys help,

I create app with home screen + 05 others screens = total 06 screens

• Home screen have 01 button linked to screen 1
  • Screen 1 have 02 buttons - 01 button linked to screen 2 an other button linked to home screen
  • Screen 2 have 02 buttons - 01 button linked to screen 3 an other button linked to home screen.
  • Screen 3 have 02 buttons - 01 button linked to screen 4 an other button linked to home screen
  • Screen 4 have 02 buttons - 01 button linked to screen 5 an other button linked to home screen
  • Screen 5 have 1 button - linked to home screen

My question is when a user go through home screen ----> screen 1 then ----> screen 2 after -----------> screen 3

At that point he deside to use back button and come to home screen and leave the app.

how can i code Whenever he come back to home screen and click same button and load screen 3 using tinydb to the last screen where the user visited

Sorry for my english . I tried my best for explain my question

Use start value.

After closing the app and user want to open last visited screen men use tinydb

While moving form S1 to S2, open the S2 with start value of S2, the same for S2 to S3(start value S3)

Whenever user press home button just open the screen without start value. Again if he presses button in home screen that time use the start value

1 Like

Thanks , can you give me example with block cording ???

I think you used this block to detect back click

, so you can save in tinyDb the current screen . You can find the screen block as last block in the screen list block .
When app start again you have to open screen loading the item saved in tinyDb

Hey all I’m new to this kodular app development . Can you guys show me block cording according to the my requirement ?? Much appreciate