How can I create an App like this

There will be a Textbox with Multiline Enabled. I will let my Users Enter something like this:-

(TEXT1),
(TEXT2)

Then Label1 Text will Change into 1st Line Text and Label2 Text will Change into 2nd Line Text.

How can I do that?

Use this block to get the pieces of text

Selectie_999(576)

Try and if it doesn’t work come back

2 Likes

I didn’t Understand. Can show me an Example with Blocks. Please.

Split at the comma. You’ll have a list with two values.

How will I get to Know how many lines the User has Entered? i.e, I also want to know how many lines User has Entered so that I can Make my App Design Good

this will be the length of the list then
Taifun

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for App Inventor | Explore MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

4 Likes

Also, an overall better way to count lines is to split at \n.