How can i get data from firebase and show it in dynamic card

If you have no authentication rules then you could use Web component. Set Web1.Url to

https://<PROJECTID>.firebaseio.com/.json?

and then when Web1.GotText to get responce content

For example

Now you have 3 lists and you can use them to create dynamically labels

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:how can i make this app without authentication, its impossible as its a cycling app, is there any otherway?

i found this way, if i store in this way then will i be able to retrive it? @dora_paz @iamwsumit

Another approach, using two firebase components

1 Like

Do you expecting like this?

3 Likes

thanks a lot

Thank you so much! Is there any way to design it to look like this?

Use dynamic components extension by @yusufcihan

1 Like

Sure , you need to add dynamic button. Using html code you code modify this and all

ok, but i didnt see any option to edit dynamic button with html

As per your design, Dynamic compound extension created by @yusufcihan will be good

WIth default blocks you can create like this but you can align each component in the desired position. That’s why we advised you to use extension…

2 Likes

when i am clicking on the button it is not going to another page

You are click on buttons however you are using WhenAnyCardView.Click block. If you have to get the click on a button then You have to use WhenAnyButton.Click instead of this.

1 Like

no no you are getting me wrong its name is startChallengeBtn but its a card

I never got it wrong but you are saying yourself that

But you are showing CardView.Click block

BTW you can get the click this way

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has helped me to solve these problems. Finally i am able to get my expected results.

1 Like

i also want to get balance value and other values inside transactions bucket so will this work?

No this wont work. because in the firbase you are calling only Transaction, but you are trying to get Balance tag . Better use one firebase get value tag with Balance in the when firebase get tag list

i have called balance in screen initialize
is this ok or do i have to use 2 firebase component to call transaction details and other for balance
!

ok ok , then you can try…

1 Like