How can i get data from firebase and show it in dynamic card

I want to get those data from firebase and show it in card view like below! Please help anyone!

1 Like

You can find it in community if you serach

1 Like

i have searched everywhere and have read all the post still not found, it would be so much helpful for me even if you could give me some hints

What have you tried so far ? Post a screenshot of your blocks ?

1 Like

i am unable to see anything in the result screen, its all blank

@PRO_Solvers , you’re getting the value wrongly.
After getting the tag list from the Firebase you need to get the value of three tags of that project bucket. But you’re trying to get the value of the project bucket that’s why it is not returning data.
You should try something like that

IMG_20210623_144059

2 Likes

Note that if tag list contains only integers like 1, 2, 3… Get tag list block will not work so maybe add a letter like 1A
Also do you add data directly to firebase ? If you do so the correct way is

"\"here put your sentense\""

2 Likes

ok i will wite challenge1, challenge2, and yes i will be adding data directly in Firebase by myself and when i add it i want it to show card for each challenge with its details

Otherwise to work with your blocks just change firebase bucket to

1 Like

Change tag 1 for example to 01 and data as I show you above cause otherwise when you call data you will receive only first word of the sentense

1 Like

there will be other challanges too 1,2,3, everytime i add new challange it should create a card with its details in the app

i got these tags value but how can i get its respective values

result:

@PRO_Solvers ,Instead of adding the tags. You should add the values in the Global Tags list. And you will get the value of those tags

P.S or you can use the if then block to match the tag variable so you can get the exact value of the tag. Like you are doing before.

1 Like

result:

@PRO_Solvers have you focused on @dora_paz 's post?

I think that the issue maybe in you values.

1 Like

:sob:what should i do

result:

Difficult to find the issue now as tags are got but the value are not getting. May you please post your full blocks so I can look once?

1 Like

@PRO_Solvers , your blocks seems right. I am still confused why that is happening now. I am confused here that the tags come successfully but values is not coming.
Try to get the value manually. Set the project bucket to Challenge1 and Get the value of Date tag and let see it return something or not. If it haven’t returned the value then I can guess it may the problem in your values format. Maybe you have used space.

3 Likes

i did everything manually removed get tag list and and called Challenge1 when screen initialize and added get value in screen initialized and successfully got values of Challenge1 then i tried again with get taglist with for each then same problem got the tags but not values
@Kodular is there any way to get data from firebase and show it in dynamic card?