How can I implement tinydb in dynamic components that have been created?

hello friend, how can I implement tinydb in dynamic components that have been created? hello friend, how can I implement tinydb in dynamic components that have been created? And how can I update the variable contents in each component?and how I can update the contents of variables in each component

Odik.aia (280.6 KB)

Are you using dynamic components or dynamic components extension

try this

Odik1.aia (284.2 KB)

components extension

Did you check the provided aia???

yes I have checked it, you are very experienced in this field then how I added the delete option, thank you

So you want both edit and delete??? I have used long click to edit… I hope you can use noticed to pop up, whether want to edit or delete. Depending upon the selection you can carry on. Else in the card view itself you can use two more dynamic function for editing or deleting.

yes exactly

I have given two types of suggestions.

Creating two more extra buttons(edit/delete) or pop up suggestion??? You want

You can use notifier choose option
When any cardview long click or something which you used in the project then show choose notification and store the long click id in variable

And then if choose is equal delete then get long click id and delete the Airtable row using this id and also delete that cardview using this id

yes I understand what you mean but I’m still confused about how to apply it in the aia file maybe you can help

Ok wait i am sending you the aia by editting it

I will share it later i am busy

I want to add an edit and delete button in each of these components but I’m still confused about applying it to the aia file

Hey it is very simple…Man…

I’m a beginner :sweat_smile:

yes, this is very helpful, I’m waiting

Can you help me?

Oh yeah, try this…
Odik1.aia (288.5 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.