How can I solve this CSV file to list issue?

CSV table pic :point_down:

Output I am getting by using ‘list from csv table text’ :point_down:

*** Before and after brackets are the issue.
*** I think it can be fixed by using ‘for each item in list’ loop but is there any other easy or let’s say better way to do it??

This is the desired output, since you’re storing a row in each list item. You’d have to use list from CSV row to directly get strings, or pick list item (list = row; index = 1) in your current implementation.

1 Like

I have used it but getting an error :point_right:Cannot parse text argument to “list from csv row” as CSV-formatted row

Probably because of the way the text is formatted. Then you have to iterate over each list item, sadly.

Yeah right but that’s the biggest obstetrical. Majority of list on internet comes like this format so reformatting them is a hell lot of work(Not so, can be done easily)

A for-loop shouldn’t be too hard; certainly better than changing an arbitrarily large data structure.

1 Like

Capturedone

*** I don’t think this is the best solution though it solved the issue.

**** Is there any slick solution???

2 Likes

Maybe you have to use list from csv row ?
I’m not sure, cuz I am not familiar with csv list

Exactly. That’s the issue. Do it, if it works, mark @Coder007’s as solution.

you have a one column csv table…
to get a simple list, use the split block and split at \n
Taifun

3 Likes

Exactly that’s not the issue.
:point_right:How can I solve this CSV file to list issue? - #3 by Coder007

Taifun’s answer is most suitable for you since you only have

In my example you can pull from multiple column csv table, if you have three columns and you want only items from the third then use index 3

Capturetai

The result —

****** [quote=“Coder007, post:1, topic:61425”]

Weird, try mine

bild

2 Likes

Btw, it should be like this

bild

Surprisingly it’s worked.

1 Like

My above drawing might look somewhat of but this was what you should have used as by Taifun’s suggestion

bild

3 Likes

****It worked. :point_down: :point_down:But I already used the solution u have provided.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.