ChartMaker: How can we convert 1000(text) to 1000(Number)

Hi,

How can we convert 1000(text) to 1000(Number)

1 Like

you should be able to use the 1000(text) without need to convert to number

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

Hi

I am facing this issue when creating graph.

I have send you the original block and replaced block.

In this example, I replaced the 6000,59000 (Number) to 6000,59000 (text), then my graph took null value similarly when i was adding this value from airtable same thing happen.

My requirements is mentioned below -
I want to add a pie graph in my app,whose value will come from airtable.

This may works if you change the data type of table data column to Number

@Dibyendu_Raj

Hi

I want to use value (e.g.30,70) from airtable for graph. Since, airtable data is text so graph is throwing error. Is there any way to convert text into number.

Who said that airtable data is only text ? Post your blocks and also the error that you get

Yes…airtable value can be integer but I am using text type value.

I am using amount with comma in my app (e.g. 6,000)…so i was trying by removing comma and pass the value (e.g. 6000) to graph. But graph was taking this text value as null.

I tried by giving text value to graph but it is taking null value. See screenshot of block

For me it works both in companion and in apk

1 Like

Really…wow…great…could you send me the apk/apa

Block is dragable , save image as png and drag it to your project to test it

I now merged your 2 threads…
there is no need to post duplicates… thank you

Taifun

Thanks, using replacement block it is working fine…

I need one more help from you, I have another extension for graph. In this graph, value is given from “list from csv” e.g. 599, 827, 333, 850 (screenshot added).

I want these value to add from airtable. Can you suggest which block would replace “list from csv”
ede1020730d37b455618c6e96ea5945c7d5c550f

show us what your data looks like after you fetch them from airtable

One thread should have only one solution! These discussions will help others in future. Search the community first. If you could not find any thread related to your issue, post a new one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.