Hahahahaha

1 Like

This is getting Off Topic    Really way to off-topic than normal off-topic

1 Like

We need a #really-off-topic area
xD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
for this

Not a joke, we really need it. :grinning::grinning:
Admins, Staffs should make a category like #really-off-topic or #too-off-topic or #super-off-topic #very-off-topic or anything they want just to ask any type of questions they and and the replies differ in day and night.
We really need it

1 Like

Was Off-topic.

The category should be #derrailed :laughing:

2 Likes

At first, I actually need to use thunkable as one of my school projects. Then I found Kodular and don’t want to switch back to thunkable again lol :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t switch from a builder, so I didn’t answer the second poll.

I got to know of the App Inventor Distributions platform on the App Inventor Google Group. I checked out AppyBuilder and Makeroid in the same day, and liked both. Makeroid had one crucial advantage: it worked flawlessly on touch screens, which meant that I would be able to use it on my tablet. At the time, AI2 and AppyBuilder had touch support only in the blocks section. I shifted an AI2 project to AB (because importing to Makeroid broke the project :joy:), and started a separate project on Makeroid (and that project was SketchPad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:). Then Makeroid went offline, and I started using AB primarily. Fast forward a couple years, and now we have Kodular. AppyBuilder has ceased to meaningfully exist, and no other platform is comparable to Kodular.

Thank you, Kodular Team, for the amazing journey. Don’t worry, I’ll accompany you for the foreseeable future to annoy you. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.