How do I code multiple button “when clicked” at once?

I was wondering how to code multiple button clicks at once for buttons which have similar functions. I know size, text, color, etc can all be change at once for buttons, but I’m not sure about the click function.

Is there any way to code the “when click” for a large grouping of buttons or would each button have to be coded individually?

An example of my buttons in below, how could I make a block which could code 300+ buttons in Kodular?:

z%20Kodular%20question%207

Just to clarify, I made a couple apps with 250+ buttons which were very similar, but those buttons slowed down Kodular a lot! I would like to use less blocks so Kodular won’t lag so much and to make my code cleaner.

you can use notifier list picker to code 300+ buttons … it will be more easy & no lag prblm

You can use “Any Component”

Wait, this isn’t Kodular :thinking:

1 Like

How would you use the any component to code this for 100’s of buttons?:

z%20Kodular%20question%207

1_That isn’t Kodular

2_Right-click on any “When Button. Click” and Select “Make Generic”, then codify

Later i can send a little AIA if you need

2 Likes

Just a small suggestion: only share the steps, not the code. People tend to use the AIA sans modification or inspection. It is better to make them grasp concepts and solve problems themselves.

3 Likes

Wow, I never saw it that way :confused:

I’ll keep it in mind

3 Likes

I too learnt it the hard way. People don’t like to exercise their neurons. :joy:

3 Likes

Or give them the blocks they can work with, something like this

/Boban

2 Likes

Sorry, about using the old Appybuilder Screenshot, I actually stopped using Appybuilder because too many buttons caused frequent crashes…

I’ve tried for dozens of hours to code a block which can control 100’s of buttons… any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I tried to code the any button click block, but I have no idea how to use it… This is my Kodular revise:

1 Like

Maybe you can take a look at this one

/Boban

4 Likes

Thanks Boban, that code looks useful. I’ll try to make it work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

use firefox

Have you seen the topic is more than a year old?

2 Likes