How do I turn my forum discourse website into a non-PWA app?

Hey guys! I’m a layman on the subject, but from what I understood there are two types of application, the PWA and another that I don’t know the name of!

The PWA app is like the website turned into PWA.

As for the other application that I don’t know the name, it is a more robust application, you feel that it is not a website that has become an application.

The doubt is how to transform a Discourse forum site that I made, into an application that is not PWA?

That when people browse they see that it’s not a website that became a PWA app

an example is the normal twitter app and the PWA twitter that everyone sees looks different

Hey @Dex_Forum welcome to Kodular community

It is called a native app.

And to turn your discourse forum into app you might want to look at these threads…

And

I’ve just noticed this old thread and wanna add that you’re right in distinguishing between PWAs and native apps, @Dex_Forum. Native apps are indeed more robust and provide a more integrated user experience, unlike PWAs, which are essentially websites with app-like features.
If you’re (or anyone else in the thread) still seeking advice on the topic, I’d recommend checking out the article at https://setapp.com/how-to/turn-website-into-app. I’ve stumbled upon it recently and liked that it thoroughly explains how to convert a website into an app, detailing the differences between web, native, and hybrid apps, and factors to consider like user experience and functionality. It’s really good for beginners as it explains stuff in an understandable manner.
Best of luck with your forum app and hope you’re doing well now!