How to Add a Clickable Items to next screen using dynamic card view

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to make clickable items in card view in this aia. I have to add clickable elements to the next screen So how can I do it? In this aia file, dynamic components view is taken.

Here is the screenshot & aia file given:

Dynamic_List.aia (217.5 KB)

Please anyone solve my queries…

Since I do not know exactly what you want to pass on next screen here is an example

Results

Dora I just want to visit to next screen I don’t have to pass anything just when I click on dynamic card view then it will go through next screen. that only I want

So how can I do that with dynamic card view

Are you going to open specific Screen depending the cardview or not ?

See I will tell you in details:

As I want to do like this

When I click on Noodles then it will go to another screen,

When I click on Atta then it will go to the atta screen.

Like that, I want to make it with a different screen when I will click on a particular card view.

Please help me…

I hope you are now understand.

Create a global variable with all screen’s names and then when any card view click …

Dora I face these Error.

How to solve this error as I have include package name, version, screen name properly but it doesn’t working

You need to create a new screen, at the top of your screen you’ll seed add new screen, click it and name it whatever you want.

I have done all these things earlier but I also face these problem

Dynamic_List_2.aia (220.8 KB)

Upload wrong image

1 Like

Thanks Dora Now it working

Dora I have little doubt that was Instead of screen can I pass horizontal arrangement and when i click card view it wil show horizontal arrangement.

Can I do that & what that to do for that??

1 Like

You can work with “virtual screens”, hide and make visible arrangements depending cardview click or you can delete all dynamic components and recreate a new design in same layout

Yaa we can create with virtual screens but my doubt was like that

Instead of Screen can we use a horizontal arrangement like see

when I click on Atta then it will see Atta Horizontal Arrangement
when I click on biscuit then it will open biscuit horizontal arrangement like that I have to see.

But I dont know how to do that with dynamic card view so can you help me to solve this??

Please Dora Tell me how to do that Because when I use the screen it takes time to load and also lagging so much so that why I have thought to use virtual screen but when I take a virtual screen of the horizontal or vertical arrangement I don’t know how to use it on dynamic card view.

If Anyone please help me…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.