How to add a Notification Music Controller in app

Hi Guys i want a help … Guys yesterday i had tried to create an offline music player app but how a user can change the song if user are not in the app i.e is there any way to add notification controller where user can stop , play , next , previous etc.

1 Like

For that you’ll need another notification extension whoch can show up the music controls on the notification. Try out reaching extension developers and ask them for your requirements. They may help you

1 Like

try this Extensão MediaStyleNotification

https://community.appybuilder.com/t/mediastylenotification-extension-paid/11518

4 Likes

do you have this extension ? if you have then i’m ready to pay $5 to $8 for this extension

1 Like

You will find the extension developer (Ken) in the link Thg has provided. You’ll pay $15 dollars for it (developer’s official price).

2 Likes

okay fabios if you have this extension then i’m ready to pay $5 to $8 for this extension…
I had texted to Ken but he is not replying

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have it. However, even if I did have it I wouldn’t be allowed to negotiate it with you because I’m not its developer. Please, contact Ken again!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I haven’t buy the extension from anyone
I was just asking if he have but I don’t know that buying extension from someone else is illegal
If i need extension I’ll only buy from genuine developer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.