How to add multiple images as button on one screen?

Hello,
Please check attached image. I want to add multiple images as button on required position, can any one please help me.

These all are separate buttons and I want to place them in circle position.
Regards

Hi, welcome the community.
You can inset a vertical arrangement and set to image > image with circle.
Next set vertical arrangement horizontal alignment to right.
And last insert into vertical arrangement all buttons to you need

1 Like

Thank you very much bestprintsf, it is working, but how can i move button’s position around circled image as i show in above image. Now it looks like below image.

Inset for each button horizontal arrangement, move botton inside horizontal arrangement. Insert a spacer into horizontal arrangement to right the button and set space width in % to aling with circle
I Forgot: set each horizontal arrangement alignment to right

1 Like

Thank you very much bestprintsf. You solved my problem.
Regards

1 Like

Can you show how it looks? In motion…

I glad to help you !!!
Please mark my post with the solution, in this way this topic will be closed automatically in 30 days

2 Likes

Its looks like this. I test it with text instead of button images. I will make it today with image buttons.

1 Like

Ok, I will do it, but if you can help me for one more thing.
I upload image with size of 1080x2160 96dpi but after making apk image resolution looks like 10 dpi.
can you please tell me how can i show high quality images in app after making apk and what is the right size to show whole article as image with fill parent.

Your image is too big and smartphone need much memory ram to show big image ( 1080 x 2160 x 32bits ) / 8 = 9.331.200 kb of memory. Check quality of you image 8bits, 16bits, 32bits, 64bits… keep in mind my calculation.
Go to screen1 > Screen1 Properties (right panel) scroll down > Advanced properties > set (mark) High Quality Images.
Read this tips by @Taifun to understand Imagen file size > Memory Ram

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.