How to add Timer system for Disabling Button with tinyDB

I am making an earning app .I want to add this system."When user click spin button 20 times there is a time start for 5 minutes.After timer complete the button Enable again.I already did all thing.But I want to store the timer in tinyDB that’s why when user clear minimise still timer running in background.Can anyone please tell me how to add TinyDB.Means which value i have to store and when screen initilaze which value check or take from tinyDB and how.I share my blocks here.special thanks to @pixiibomb Timer!

1 Like

You have used the image and code made by “pixii bomb” did you credit her in your app.

Stealing others work is not so good !!

1 Like

I think you have to take variable

1 Like

Sorry it’s my fault.I did not gave credit.I already edited it.But bro i do not stealing others work i just took help and concept from pixil bomb.And you know what only for my request pixii made the wheelof Fortune video .This app fully made and design by me.And i think you don’t know difference between Stealing and concept.

Yah bro I’m not say your stealing her concept but image that you use may have copyright. Make sure of that issue !!

Bro this this is my app image who give me copyright,me? lol.hahaha.And if you taking about wheel image pixii personally gave this image to me

1 Like

If that is the case no problem. No worries

Great good going !!

1 Like