How to allow microphone in webviewer?

howto
question

(test) #1

I want the webviewer to capture audio from microphone when using Android. Is it possible? how? thanks in advance

(Abhijith) #2

This Block can be Used to Ask for Audio Permission but In web view some websites ask permission automatically.

(test) #3

hi, thanks for replying, but webview still was unable to capture audio even when the permission is granted… the app can capture audio, but when I visit a website through webview, I cannot record audio on that website (no popup that asks for permission. which usually happens in other browsers).

FYI: I did enable the asks for permission option

(😍) #4

Web viewer has a lot of features missing and yet no one cares…:sleepy::sweat:

cynical on you are right, developers of Kodular are doing a very bad job. You should go somewhere else that’s not for free and with less features. cynical off

(😍) #6

I’m so sorry… i didn’t mean like that… i said that because you can search on community there is a lot posts about web viewer features and you will never see a “proper reply”
No one ever said something… I also posted today a post about web viewer’s upload problem and I received a INcompleted answer and after that i can’t even reply to my own post… that’s why I said no one cares… I know you guys work hard that’s why kodular is the most advanced app inventor…