How to allow microphone in webviewer?

I want the webviewer to capture audio from microphone when using Android. Is it possible? how? thanks in advance

2 Likes

This Block can be Used to Ask for Audio Permission but In web view some websites ask permission automatically.

4 Likes

hi, thanks for replying, but webview still was unable to capture audio even when the permission is granted… the app can capture audio, but when I visit a website through webview, I cannot record audio on that website (no popup that asks for permission. which usually happens in other browsers).

FYI: I did enable the asks for permission option

3 Likes

Web viewer has a lot of features missing and yet no one cares…:sleepy::sweat:

5 Likes

cynical on you are right, developers of Kodular are doing a very bad job. You should go somewhere else that’s not for free and with less features. cynical off

6 Likes

I’m so sorry… i didn’t mean like that… i said that because you can search on community there is a lot posts about web viewer features and you will never see a “proper reply”
No one ever said something… I also posted today a post about web viewer’s upload problem and I received a INcompleted answer and after that i can’t even reply to my own post… that’s why I said no one cares… I know you guys work hard that’s why kodular is the most advanced app inventor…

6 Likes

More than 1 year and this question (not only in this topic) still unanswered…
@Abhijith_Dominic has told me about this extension: WebView Permission Handler | Niotron Store
But microphone access (RECORD_AUDIO) still not working.
After 1 year, does someone has the answer for this question?

Hi @diretoria_box34,

Do you have a website that asks for a type of permission? I will see what I can do for it if you or anyone else that wants this can provide me with a website to test it on.

@Shreyash You can slide into my PMs if you’d like to help :) 

@Abhijith_Dominic has made a new version of this extension and solved the issue.

2 Likes

hello i have the same issue,
Can you tell me where I find this extension? please

Give it a try:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.