How to check if item in list1 is also in list 2. and how to create changes to that specific item?

How to check if an item in list1 is also in list 2. Then if true (the item is in both lists), how to create changes to that specific item?

I have two lists, one for products and one for offers, both lists contain names of products. I want to check if an item in the list (products) is also in the list (offers) and if that is true how can I create changes to that specific item? I am trying to add a dynamic card using dynamic components extension by @yusufcihan.

These are my blocks just to make my idea clear:

Thank you :grinning:

Use is in the list item in list 1 and Is in the list item in list 2 block

Hola. Es una idea a base de logica. Tal vez te sirva…

Sorry english pls… also official language of our community too the same. Posting in other languag may increase the chance of suspension of your account. Better you edit before it is getting flagged

Well see tour query, there it self answer is there
You have to use two if Is in the list block to check it separately because you cannot expect the common product will have the same index , if so you can use above said method if not then certainly you should use with two is in list check block to have the index of the checked item in both the list separately. Can you understand?

Thats what i have done,

but can you please show me your method in blocks, because i cant figure it out.
thank you :grin:

I am checking the chk list with list1 and list 2, and as i guess I am getting the value in each label as 3 and 2 for the common item name2 from the chi list with both the lists… simple

thank you very much

1 Like

Good job​:slightly_smiling_face::grin::grin::grin::fist_left:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.