How to conditional play my sound?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

means you want that full audio will be played after that 2nd audio will start or you want that the currently playing sound will stop and then 2nd will start ?

hi, Aditya_Nanda

Yes.
When the 2nd sound is enabled, the previous sound will be muted and I already set it that way.

but i have only one problem, i want it to wait for the loop to finish. that is, when you enter the 2nd loop, the new button should start now…

Now this is spamming. You already have a topic about it here and you are already getting help. Please stop this spamming.

The topic there was closed by taifun, my friend. You could have a look at the discussion about it.

It’s not closed, please get your facts straight and stop spamming. The mods will not like it.

1 Like

This is not my problem. Now, should we drop everything and go there, I’m getting help, you know?

It is because you are spamming and making false claims. Now stick to that topic and let this one die. Thanks.

I proved it is closed by giving you the discussion link. now please get out of my way please.

I close and unlist this. Dont double post. Next time you could get suspended.