How to convert number to string? 🤔

Hello everyone!
Do you know how to convert a number to a string form?
I need it because I get this error:
method com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Label.Text argument 1 has type java.lang.String, got gnu.math.IntNum
Thanks!

just add number text to string

can u give blocks for reference and better answer

1 Like

May be it work
Take a label and make its Visibility false now store that number to that label and from that label take the label.text as input for that value

With what block?

Untitled
the block i have used to store value to tiny db use that block

did this help u

Untitled

Not exactly :sweat_smile:
I finally done it with other type of variable (Setting the variable to “Get Number”)
Thanks anywhere!! :blue_heart:

That’s the error from the dynamic component extension. Have you updated the extension? This problem is fixed in the last update if I didn’t remember wrongly.

Btw, I have never had this problem when I use a number

I’ve the last version…

Turns out this bug still exist. @yusufcihan have a look.

1 Like

Use Any Component blocks to set component properties please, use Set/Get Property blocks only when there is no Setter / Getter block for the components.

3 Likes

I mostly follow this, not because of any error, but I am too lazy to find the designer properties and then pass them in the set property of the extension. :sweat_smile:

I only use the extension’s set property when the required property isn’t available in native any component block :grin:

5 Likes

:face_with_thermometer: :hot_face: :woozy_face:

Oh God,
Destroy Me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.